Library of Congress Musicale, 21 May 1988
Recorded in the Coolidge Auditorium of the Library of Congress.
Note: These are 16-bit, 44.1 KHz (i.e., CD quality) WAV files and will take
several minutes to download and start playing even with a fast Internet connection.
- Schubert. Ave Maria
Oxana Horodecka, piano.
- Haydn. Maestro e lo scholare, H. XVIIa, 1 = The Master and the Student
Marilyn Hamilton and Steven Permut, piano four hands.
- Dohnanyi. Walzer, Op. 3
Lloyd Gedra and Steven Permut, piano four hands.
- Carl Koelling. Hungary: rhapsodie mignonne, Op. 410
Marilyn Hamilton, piano.
- Copland. Le chat et la souris
Steven Permut, piano.
- Schubert. Impromptu, Op. 142 (D. 935), No. 1, in F minor
- Schubert. Impromptu, Op. 142 (D. 935), No. 3, in B-flat major
Nancy Jackson, piano.
- Spoken introduction by Harry Price
- Henry Clay Work. Who Shall Rule This American Nation?
- Henry Clay Work. Agnes by the River
- Henry Clay Work. Take Them away, They'll Drive Me Crazy!
- Henry Clay Work. Grandfather's Clock
- Henry Clay Work. The Silver Horn
Harry Price, tenor; Elmer Booze, piano.
- Schumann. Fantasiestucke, Op. 12, No. 3: Warum?
- Chopin. Etude, Op. 10, No. 5 (Black Key)
Lloyd Gedra, piano.
Back to main Musicales page
Created: 11 Oct 2020